April 25, 2013

She who says she can and she who says she can’t ......are both usually right

24/04/2013 22:35
She who says she can and she who says she can’t ......are both usually right (adapted from Confucius in Will Smith talk)

Somehow, today the universe brings me to this beautiful quote. I come to internet cafe and because I have more free time after getting into a distraction in the beginning, I downloaded some motivational speech YouTube video. One of the video is about motivational sharing from Will Smith. I don’t need to say who he is, because I know you all know him from many wonderful movies he acted in. In one part, he quote this words “he who says he can and he who says he can’t ......are both usually right”, n I’m really inspired with this words. I put myself as the subject, and for sure I choose to be the subject of the first clause.



I always believe in the law of attraction, the secret. These words bring me back the power of believing on my dream. Living in a world with many complex human being sometimes make us blurred our own dream. Most of them will say pessimistically about our dream, they’ll say our dream is unrealistic. But that’s the dream means, dream is something unrealistic so that’s why we need to make it into the real one. So I will not give up on my dream.

Talking about dream, what is the dream I have actually? Like the most of people, being a successful person, but in detail I want to be a successful princess. The word princess here means I will be honored if the world will know me not only because of my success but also me as a woman with my own beauty and gentleness. I want to be a woman who will inspire the others woman. I will show them what I will have by believing that I deserve to get my dream and make them do the same.

Then what the criteria of success in my opinion? I don’t exactly know how to describe this word; because I know someday I will know that my success is better than what I can imagine know. What I imagine know about my success is economically stable so that I can make my parent’s and brothers’ dream also come true, live happily with my wonderful and make proud husband, sons, and daughters, can go on vacation abroad around the world each year, have an independent foundation or company that will help many others, and share about my “secret” through books or medias so that it will inspire the others to achieve their own success.

To achieve those I know that I must focus and being effective on managing my target and my energy. My shorten target now are graduated with GPA 3,60 in the next 3 months and getting job that will give me more than 450 USD per month salary and also give me the opportunity to develop my career. I only have these targets as my A plan, I don’t have any B plan cause I know I will not need it. I will drown myself in this target, being obsess with this, focus, effectively manage it and I’ll show you that I’m right....that I can, as I said.

Oprah said in her wonderful speech that she knows for sure that “God can dream the bigger dream for you than you can dream for yourself”, and I believe it for sure too. So God, as what I prayed since I was child, please used me as Your hands to show Your love and teach me how to live in the bigger dream You’ve dreamed for me :D .Love You forever

#Start sharing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment