June 11, 2010

My favorite film


My lecturer asked me to write about my favorite film. I like movie very much, I saw a lot, so it is difficult to choose which one is my favorite film. I try to think and then.....aha! I got it; my favorite film is “my life”. Guess who the main actor is! Yes...you’re right; it’s me “Setyo Purwaningsih”. Why setyo? Is she beautiful? Medium (she thinks that everyone will see her beauty if they know her more). Is she smart? Medium (sometimes she looks brilliant but she did stupid acts more, it’s depend on her luck), so what the special she is? She became special because she is not special, so she represents 87% girls in this world (invalid data).
She love adventurer, tragic, trailer, and romantic film, but her film is not same at all. This is a simple film. Don’t think too much. Just for fun. Something like Cinderella story, nanny diary, bride war, prince diaries, wild child.. It’s a film about girl’s dream. Her dream is to change the world. But it is not the world in your mind; it is her world. She believes that everyone has their own world. Although it is connected each other but it is not too complicated. For example in her world there is no John Gandanu Ninunina, because she doesn’t know this guy yet. Unfortunately, she can deny that her world became bigger and bigger everyday because of media. The main point is she never mind about everything that she doesn’t has enough knowledge about that. Just flow her life.

Setyo’s day begin when she’s natural alarm scream.....”Oh my god, ? I was late, KRITIS.....!”. She takes a bath as soon as possible, wearing everything without thinking and run to campus. Hahahaha...being crazy is her skill. She lives with her natural instincts. She always guesses about everything, from why god chooses blue as the color of the sky until what happened with anang and syahrini. Be careful guys...because she also guesses about your feeling. Fortunately, she does not believe his guess 100%.
With her natural instincts, she put her life on her experiment table. She made hypothesis and check it in her own life. On the first session, her hypothesis is “everyone has the same right to be happy and it just needs a smile”. She takes this hypothesis because before she tried reaching success by being a genius man, but she failed. A clever man passed her. So she tried to a clever man, you know...by study hard, pray every day, but she failed again. A lucky man passed her. Her conclusion is a lucky man always be the winner. She wanna be the lucky one but how it could be? Everybody told that luck is can’t be learning. But she is not give up. She think and then...accidentally she saw “the secret” book report on “oprah show”, her friend talk about the law of attraction. Her physics teacher teaches about energy, even her ustadz tell about syukur and tawakal. In her view it is not accidental moment. She believes there is no accidental moment in god view. It is like a sign from god. Just believe you’re has a right to be happy, smile and u will get the luck. The Luck will bring you to your happiness. God express his love by this way. She checks it in her life and it is work. This hypothesis be unbreakable.
Woow....it is very interactive film. I’m curious about the next session. My friends says at the next session setyo will prove her hypothesis in love. “ Love is someone who somehow change you and somehow complete you”. I guess “complete in setyo’s view is not “ (+5)+(-5)=0 but (+5)+(+5)= +10 and (-5)+(-5)=-10”.
Everyday I wake up, I feel very enthusiasm to see what will happened in setyo’s life.
Would you tell me what is “your life “film looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment